Sunday, July 1, 2012

Sucre


DAY-235-236

6/24-25/2012

We all woke up feeling the last couple of days of riding; so we took it easy all of the shops we needed were closed due to it being a Sunday. We all caught up on our writing and picture sorting had a nice relaxing day walking around.

On Monday we all headed for the moto shops and check them out. I found a jet and some gas hose so that was nice. We took it easy just checking out Sucre and hitting the cafĂ©’s for coffee and internet. Nick and I planned on changing my tire to my new knobby I had bought in La Paz, although due to running a 19inch tube heavy duty in the back we could not break the bead so at the last second ran it to a shop and they changed my tire and filled it for $1.20 perfect. I reassembled my bike and was ready for the loop we were going to do tomorrow. Had a nice dinner said see you later to Ian, the route we were going to take was almost an all dirt loop and he was not interested to say the least.

No comments:

Post a Comment