Thursday, December 8, 2011

DAY 29-33

DAY 29-33

12/3-7/2011

These past 4 days have been great!!! I went on a couple short surf trips, was doing spanish almost every night up until the 6th of December. My friend from Argentina came back from a surf trip in the South, we met back up for a few more nights of beer, cooking, and surfing.

I have made a family dinner a couple of times this week. I started off with fresh seared Ahi, Orange Buerre Blanc on the fish, Butter smashers, and Broccoli. Everyone was blown away, I was not thought I could of done a lot better but oh well next time. The next night we did Cheese burgers and Potato salad which were delicious, took them to a Medium don’t know if I can trust the ground beef here.. gotta find that out. I then cooked a big pasta dinner for us and have been making lots of breakfast tacos.

I have made good friends with the owners of the hostel Mark and Lious. I have been going surfing a lot with Mark and leanring from him, they took me on a little have day surf trip up north to our own secluded beach break. Which was awesome to learn on.

I was walking into the bar to grab some pineapple juice one morning to go with my Breakfast tacos and everything is very low in mexico. I caught my head on a plastic screw nail thing and ripped my head open a little. (pictures below) Cleaned it up and went to my last spanish class on Tuesday night… sad… I learned a lot and had a lot of fun in this class. As a thank you for such fun and cheap classes, I took her out to dinner after class. We went to her friends place over looking the beach, with awesome Cerviche and Tacos.
I have been getting chewed alive by Mosquietos, started all of my Central and South America meds so I will be ready to leave in a few days.. My parts have been taking longer to get then expected so I am getting them shipped down to my Friend Ben Love and Dale Dagger Surf Hotel. I am just going to roll the dice fingers crossed that my tires have enough life to make it or another adventure will pervail.. hahaha.. I will be leaving here this weekend at some time, all my friends here want me to hangout until Christmas, but I am itching to get on the bike and ride into Gautemala..
www.wheresfletch.com

No comments:

Post a Comment