Tuesday, November 20, 2012

TO THE BORDER AGAIN


Wicked Headed to the border
11/13-14/2012
I woke up and drank some coffee with some fresh milk and geared up. I said my goodbyes and headed off to ride through the country side of Uruguay!! I had an incredible time and experience with them at the farm, such an experience I never thought I would have…
It was a nice drive cutting through nothing but farm land and never seeing any cars except for farm vehicles. I pulled into Salto Uruguay on the border where there are a massive amount of hot spring baths pr Thermals as they call it. I rode it and it was like Disney World for hot springs, I found some camping for 6 bucks which is expensive but cheap for Uruguay; hostels start at 18 bucks…. Haha
Knowing I had a huge few days coming up I hung up for an extra day taking in the hot springs, going for a nice little hike, and catching a few sunrises and sunsets.

last nights sunset while sitting in the barn having a beer

GOOD OL' URUGUAY FARM LAND

SUNRISE ON THE BORDER

SOLID STRUCTURES DOWN HERE

WHATS FUNNY ABOUT THIS SIGN FOR HORSE RIDES?

WELL SUPPOSEDLY YOU GET TO TAKE ADVANTAGE OF DONKEY'S WHILE ON THE TOUR.. HAHAHA










GOODBYE URUGUAY

A FEW MORE UPDATES TO CATCH UP..I BE A SLACKING HAHA

No comments:

Post a Comment