Sunday, November 13, 2011

DAY 7-9

Day 7-

I woke up around 6:30 ready for action packed my bike , got a car moved so I could squezee out. I jumped across the street to the gas station. I got 80 pesos of gas and had my money all together, wen tot pay with a 200 and he turned around hten back around with a 20 in his hands. Saying I hadn’t gave him enough have a sleep I gave him more and when I left I relized he had just scammed me I had given him a 200 …well played scammed me for 16 bucks…It took me 2.5 hours to get to Todo Santos for the wedding from Laz Paz, took over 1.5 hrs to stop getting loss and get on the right road and then less then an hour to get here.. I finally made it didn’t know where to go but knew Mary and Allisons friend owned a surf camp so I stopped talked with him checked my email and found out everything I needed to know. Pulled up right before 11 and ran into all of my friends with beer and tequilla heading for the beach. Quickly threw my gear in Dans place and met them at the beach for beerfast. Hung out on the beach till 2 eating tacos and drinking beers. We got ready and headed to the surf Colonel  for the wedding. Beautiful wedding.



Day 8-

MELLOW!!!

I was hungover and exhausted from my ride, but couldn’t sleep so  I went for a nice walk on the beach. We went into Todo Santos for tacos for lunch, grabbed some gas and a lotto ticket (I won 20 pesos, off 10,… ) We all sat at the pool all afternoon relaxing and drinking beers, we decided to change and head into town for a quick bite of sushi. It was a fun little local spot off the beaten path. Got back and Mary hasd her last little party in full swing, everyone was hanging out and drinking one more time. Went to bed early, was a little lost because the toilet had stopped working in the room so Dan had switched rooms, but then I saw him and was all good. Went to bed early

Day 9-

Couldn’t sleep, woke up with a little belly ache. Went for a nice walk watched the sunrise over the mountains to the beach. There were 2 surfers out, pretty nice sets coming in 10ft from the back.

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like an awesome trip!
    e careful out there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for all the great posts. You are off to one incredible adventure. ENJOY!!!

    ReplyDelete